Tuesday, September 11, 2012

911 tragedy

How many of you still remembering what 911 tragedy that happened in 2001? Maybe you've forgotten, or maybe you're just too young to remember this. But I, I remember very clearly and it'll be in my memory for the rest of my life. And it goes the same to the family of the sacrifices, they'll remember this day always. This was one of the world's biggest tragedy happened and of human wars.

This tragedy happened just 1 day (perhaps just few hours) after I celebrated my birthday on the 10th. That morning, I woke up as usual and ran to the TV on 8 o'clock I shall not be mistaken, pop up just for some old cartoons that I used to watch(by then I was still a teenager), and I came across some shocking news saying WTC in New York been crashed by planes and people die.

I stoned and paused for quite sometimes after I spent the whole morning chasing after every channel for more infor, of what the heck is going on. I couldn't have more feelings except sadness that rose in me after the shock breaking news. This was nothing relates to my birthday, it was just my very personal feeling, because every year after my birthday I'll remember of the sacrifices on this day, 911.

May the sacrificed souls rest in peace and may the family of them be blessed by God, now and forever, Amen.

No comments: