Monday, December 24, 2012

A letter to Santa Clause 2012

Dear Santa and elves in Northpole,

I hope it is not too late to write you this letter, I was a little busy in preparing for this Christmas.

I suppose I am a good girl this year. I'll continue be a good girl in coming years, you have my words Santa.

I'd very much like to find my presents underneath the tree. I hope I am not being too greedy to have two presents this year, as I did not receive from you last year. Perhaps I was a naughty one.

Attached is my photograph in case you'd forgotten me, I hope you don't mix up my presents to another good girl like me.



I'll leave some of yummy Gingerbread cookies and pints of ale under the tree as well, it's for you. Owh and the milk is in the fridge, if Rudolph asks for it.

Thank you for all the happiness you brought me.

Loved,
Jesse
A good girl far away from North pole (you know my place aren't you).

No comments: