Monday, July 15, 2013

My Little Cheeky Boy!

People tends to think Monday a blue one, but I try hard to make everyday a colorful one. Life is not black and white nor blue, but it is rainbow-ful. My Monday not a good one yet it wasn't bad at all. 30minutes right before one out of fifteen annoying alarms rang, my phone rang with an anonymous number. I picked it up with half opened eyes and slid unwillingly, thinking if this is a fault call I would really smash him like how hulk does right after he speaks, unfortunately it wasn't. It's a call vendors complaining DC refused in receiving and so on. Okay, I was then totally awake, 15 annoying alarms? Not as useful as this. Got up and made a few calls before I rushed for changing and work, then and as usual given my little king (my nephew) a few goodbye kisses..okay, twenty over goodbye kisses before I left and drove work.


Everything was very good until i step in office - something is not right because I entered with empty handed… Shit! I left the laptop home! Alright, after getting some urgent issues settled and again home for laptop. 

Me and my little king Lok Lok!
I thought it was a start of a little-blue Monday, but I was wrong when I saw my king the moment I reached home. Looking at his adorable chubby face I would very much like to bite on it. After a few cuddled and kisses, I began to feel like working from home today, I mean, who else on earth would really leave this cutie pie at home and not seeing him at least 8 hours long?! The king today behaving good, no crying and no nagging for milk milk, probably he is tired after taking some fever medicine. By looking at him carefully, suddenly realized he's just like a chip off the old block! He does look so alike my good old dad, his beloved grandpa. Miss my king so much indeed, hope to home early and have him my kisses!

No comments: