Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Champagne Grapes

Been waiting for this champagne grapes almost a month, finally it came today. Every week passing by the fruits stall I will also take a glance and see are they selling the champagne grapes.

Today as usual pass by the stall and when I saw it from afar I was hopping and shouting, just like a child on Christmas morning.

After having lunch nearby I rushed to the stall and bought approx. 400gms, it costs me about RM40 for this tiny little champagne grapes which only weighted at 400gms.

800grams for close to RM40! Expensive but worth to eat lah~
I always love to eat this grapes, it taste so sweet just like you chewing a candy, and this seedless grapes are always the first choice for seniors and kids, having not much worry on the seeds are my most concern part.

400gms are not solely for my family, it split it to two packets, one for my parents and one for Old Cow's, i must somehow have some presentation before they kicked me off their doorstep.

Pray hard that we always have good weather so that this champagne grapes can have good ripe! Because of its seasoning fruit and only European countries can have it plan and ripe, the price for the grapes been very expensive!


Okay, time bed, good night.

No comments: