Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Yes! It's our first year giving blessing (Angpow)!

Many people tends to be very calculative (I would rather say stingy actually) in giving Angpow during this festive. But for me, money inside does not matter at all, most important is the blessing because the blessing counts! The value more or less does not turn yourself downgrade.

This year papa told me he changed more than RM5k for Chinese New Year Angpow. Okay now I know why some people had their tooth-ache when mention about Angpow. It is definitely not small amount, man. But I'm totally fine because papa made the call and he-is-the-boss. Hahaha! My only works is sitting there and helping him to tuck the notes into the packets and giving out! That's a very important task if you don't know, Hah!

Our Blood and Sweat Monies.
See this stacks? This is just 70% of Angpow that we are going to give away. With my body condition and it's already late night, papa asks to sleep first. Therefore picture of a 70% Angpow is now here. 30% will make when needed in few days time. Okay time for me and baobei for a good rest. Night!

No comments: