Friday, February 20, 2015

It's our first and happiest Chinese New Year.

I mean, it definitely not the very first CNY we celebrated but it is the first CNY we have after we got married last year. And it is also the first CNY we giving out our blessing (in Angpow) to the young ones and our parents.

This Chinese New Year been very meaningful to me. We are going through it with much blessing - with a small little one in my stomach that popping out this late August. The feeling just so different, I feel like, oh hey I am a mother-to-be and I am a grownup now! There is a little one inside here!

“Hey baobei say hi to gong gong poh poh”! That's what on my mind.

It is always been my pleasure that I have the chance to be filial piety to both my good old dad and mom. I am lucky I have the chance to take care them and pamper them when I have the opportunity.


Happy Chinese New Year 2015! It's a happiest, blessed, and goat year! :)

Giving our blessings to Old Dad & Old Mom.

No comments: