Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy 31st birthday, papa!

It's papa's birthday! But wait, look at my pale face? Yes I am having severe nausea. Changed cloths and prepared in the morning for work but end up requests papa send me to the clinic for a MC and some medicine.


Papa has been very nice to me as I am sick and not much in the mood. But he still paid all his effort to fetch me clinic and send me to my mom house for a rest. It's his birthday, I should not behave in this way! But hey no, I didn't want to. It's 2 months plus now and I'm so damn suffering. Papa said I can go back mom place and rest, and we will have a very small family members dinner at home tonight. Thought papa didnt say anything to me but, with much guilt in me, I wanted to say, Happy Birthday Papa, sorry for not giving you a good and energetic look today. I love you. :)


No comments: