Wednesday, May 14, 2014

习惯的惯 It's becoming part of my life

Ten years. It's been almost ten years or more, probably going eleven. I have already stop counting on the days.

Sometimes I do believe in equality and well-balance in every living. God given you something pretty and unique, but God will make sure there you pay for it. Well, you don't get things for free, every single thing in this world has an in-out kind of transaction way, you have this, you will lose that; you have an apple, fine, berries got to be in another's hand. Nothing comes in perfectly complete, just as human being, none has no total perfection.

I have fair and beautiful skin looking, but I have serious skin allergy, which stranger sees and screams when they first see me.

This allergy triggers by almost every single thing. Every thing as in no matter what food, environment or things...seafood, wind, dirty or ashy, polluted air, nuts and etc.....it triggers itself on my body nearly every night and wake up dawn time.

Now what's this stupid allergy that bothers me so much? People commonly called it hives. The hives' rash usually appears suddenly and can affect any area of skin, yes any part any area of my body skin. You could never imagine the pain that I suffer every single day. I am little lazy explaining, maybe you can see below for details,








Why don't I cure it? Hell no! For God sake of course I did try! I been trying several ways to ease the stupid rash, but unfortunately it couldn't, unless I take western medicine (yes I called the one western medicine, for Chinese we believe in traditional herbal medicine, and this is why we names it western and traditional eastern medicine). One of the way of treatment as below, which I don't take much as it makes me feel so much uncomfortable after consumed it,







Well, I do found some kind of Chinese herbal medicine effects and ease my pain. Biological name is C. Nutons, Chinese called it 优盾草. We planted it at my mum's house garden. Once every 1-2 months we will pluck and and boil for my herbal bath. And when the bush isn't grow that well (probably due rainfall or over heat sun), we will just pluck a few leaf and blend with green apples, then drink it. Oh another point to add, yes some says this C. Nutons blend with green apples could really cure cancer!

But again, remember I said things were never be in perfectly complete. I consume this C. Nutons, my allergy stop, my skin feels better, but the "cold" of the herbal will cause my backache and bone aching very seriously. That's partial reason I don't eat that often say weekly, I would probably dead half way sleeping due over aching bones hah!

Hmm, It's been two months after wed, I did not have any chance or time to stay at my home sweet mummy's home, which means yeah, I have stop consuming this herbal thing for 2 months long. My allergy skin becoming more and more serious as day goes by, until I have total fed up on the rash.

Last two days after bath,



Last week body, after work and back home, saw this...



And today morning,



Dear Lord, please cure and ease my rash and stop me from suffering day and night non stop. :'(

No comments: